"VR helps people be together
in an age where they must stay apart".
- Born 1959 in Sweden.
- Graduated from the East Asian Studies Program at Stockholm University in 1989.
- Graduated from the Japanese Language Institute at Sophia University, Tokyo, in 1990.
- Broadcaster and script writer at the NHK International Radio Broadcasting Department, Tokyo, for 17 years.
- Tutor at the Foreign Ministry of Japan, students including three Japanese ambassadors to Sweden.
- Researcher and Chief Producer under Professor Soichiro Itoda at Meiji University, Tokyo, developing programming for the Tokyo-Edo Radio podcast to promote tourism to Asakusa, Tokyo. Their work was selected as best project and awarded research funding by the Toyota Foundation in 2010.
- A trilingual Japanese, English and Swedish speaker, he has been frequently published in international magazines and locally in Japan, mainly in the Japan Times.
- Appear as a voice in Volvo radio commercials in Japan.
- Moved from Tokyo to Tajimi in Gifu in 2014, which inspired an interest in regional tourism promotion.
- Has been involved since 2016 in a big scale visual promotion project at the Oasis 21 terminal in central Nagoya.
- Member of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo.